a collection of random ramblings, misplaced thoughts and uncategorised words inspired by life, human emotions, sunday afternoons and everything in between.

incidentally

we read words that tell us what to do, why not write those words ourselves?

If you were a stranger.....


Would I still find solace in your charm?
Would I notice the gleam in your eyes?
Would I be affected by your every move?
Or would I experience a strong aura, baffled by the
emanation.


If you were a stranger asking for the time,
Would I move my glance away from the watch,
To notice the beauty of your mind.
Would I be oblivious to your gentle voice,
Would I simply be too consumed in the pulling effect,
wondering if my prescription needed change...

If you were a stranger, I would be bound to meet you in time.
It would feel like I've found what I had lost,
It would make dreams transcend with reality
To be finally and formally reaquainted
with the stranger who was never a stranger after all.

0 comments: