a collection of random ramblings, misplaced thoughts and uncategorised words inspired by life, human emotions, sunday afternoons and everything in between.

incidentally

we read words that tell us what to do, why not write those words ourselves?

....I didn't know where all the frustration was leading to but I was determined to get to the Finish line. I reckon that I'd do better at 100 m dashes but I knew how some preserverence can pay off a great deal. So assured of this,was I prepared to embrace all the anguish...

Little did I realize that restoring faith one too many times not only require an enormous amount of strength, but also a hint of courage. With the flicker of hope I had left in me,I kept going and not realize that I was already past the Finish line...

....and I still keep going...

1 comments:

@rkipheet said...

indah benar kata kata ni.. i like it...