a collection of random ramblings, misplaced thoughts and uncategorised words inspired by life, human emotions, sunday afternoons and everything in between.

incidentally

we read words that tell us what to do, why not write those words ourselves?

Stimuli

In between the realms of reality & lucid dreams,
i pinch myself hard at trying to encumber all sense of the current.
just a moment ago i had been intertwined with the harshness
of the heat and the stench of perspiration,
and now i am witnessing the cool breeze that awakens my spirit;
which had been in slumber for far too long.

Familiar grounds..

Things do not seem as foreign as I expected,
yet my exhaustion does not permit my excitement to take form.
Maybe because i know this is not rightfully mine

But even if so,
Just feels like I've never left...

1 comments:

a said...

most of the time, i too get to a point where i do know i've never really left. but the point is, through time, the emotions still have since evolved and changed. so that in itself is still an extremely valuable progress!